860 Sunshine Lane / Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 / 407- 331-1993
From Downtown Orlando
Take I-4 East to Exit 90 B (Maitland Blvd.-SR414, West).
Bearing right onto Maitland Blvd. West (SR414).
Pass RDV Sportsplex on the right.
Look for an Exit SR434, Forest City Road.
Bear Right on 434, Forest City Road.
Proceed through two traffic lights.
Look for Public Storage facility on the right.
Immediately after Public Storage, turn right onto Sunshine Lane.
Our facility is the second building on the right.
Click Here for Directions
|Click on map to view detail
As a way of giving back to the community, Arthur’s proudly supports the following
- Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando
- American Lung Association
- Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
- Femmes De Coeur
- American Heart Association
- Hospice of the Comforter
- House of Hope
- Boys & Girls Club of Eatonville
- Coalition of the Homeless
- YMCA of Central Florida
- Shakespeare Center
- St. Margaret Mary
Teacher Endowment Fund
- Rollins College -
Hamilton Holt School
- Canine Companions
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orange County History Center
- Florida Citrus Sports Foundation
- Easter Bunny Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- The Leukemia
& Lymphoma Society
- American Cancer Society
- Morse Museum of Art Foundation
- United Arts of Central Florida
- University of Florida Foundation
- Downs Syndrome Association
- The Christ School
- Lighthouse Central Florida, Inc.
- UCP of Central Florida
- Heart of Florida United Way
- Hope and Help Center fo Central Florida
- UCF Foundation
- Winter Park Historical Society
- Winter Park Public Library
- New Hope for Kids
Arthur's Catering is seeking enthusiastic, energetic people who enjoy serving others. Are you motivated, talented and capable of learning new things? Then we want you to become a part of our ever growing team. We offer competitive wages and flexible scheduling for part time and seasonal employment.
If this sounds like an irresistible opportunity please take a few moments to tell us
Download Application (.PDF)